Friday 26 August 2011

Fanfiction

You know, until now, I hadn't written a fanfiction in over two years. As it stands, I've barely written ANYTHING fiction-wise in months :3. So it's ever so refreshing to be writing again, and after one of my favourite books too!

Fanfiction, for anyone who doesn't know, is basically stories based on other stories, TV shows, films, anime, etc :). So at present, I'm writing a fanfiction about The Hunger Games (which I will probably review at some point,) which is a story of a dictatorial society called Panem that puts 24 children every year into an arena to fight to the death. The Hunger Games tells the tale of Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark, two "tributes" as they're known who have to participate.

The story I'm writing is an alternative pairing of Katniss and a fellow tribute, only known as Rue; a girl from District 11. I'm having so much fun writing it, and I'd love it if anyone who's read The Hunger Games or is interested anyway could have a look and tell me what you think :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7289826/1/Bloom

~Lots of love, Leonidas <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comment form beckons. I will love you forever if you let me know what you think of this post! You may even get a cookie. Not a real one, but... okay, you get a cyber-huggle. You get something!

...Pretty please <3.

Total Pageviews