Tuesday 30 August 2011

Bisexuals are not greedy

So I was with my Dad today, and was just sitting by while he, his fiancée and two women from the Hampshire Autistic Society sat and discussed his plans for another 80 races around Britain (yeah, my Dad wrote a book on the first time he did this,) and one comment caught my attention. He mentioned someone who "swings both ways", and one of the women called this greedy.

Bisexuals are not greedy. It is a sexual fucking preference. We happen to like both genders, not because we want moar sex, but because we don't have a defining preference for either men or women.

Just thought I'd clarify...

~Leonidas

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comment form beckons. I will love you forever if you let me know what you think of this post! You may even get a cookie. Not a real one, but... okay, you get a cyber-huggle. You get something!

...Pretty please <3.

Total Pageviews