Saturday 7 January 2012

Ying

I met an amazing person a month ago...

She's petite. Adorable. With soft black hair and brown eyes. (Plus, she's Chinese and speaks three languages.) Her names Ying, and we started dating just a few days before New Year.

She's 12 years old.

I love her, and I don't care one bit about what people think of me for the age difference. I care about what people say or do to her, but... she's prepared to take those risks, and needless to say, so am I. I don't know where it's gonna go, but I'm happy to just go with the flow and see where it takes us, it's worked so far :D. I'm having real fun, and I'm happy, and I think she is too <3.

~Love you forever, Ying <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comment form beckons. I will love you forever if you let me know what you think of this post! You may even get a cookie. Not a real one, but... okay, you get a cyber-huggle. You get something!

...Pretty please <3.

Total Pageviews