Monday 5 September 2011

Work experience

So work experience started today :). I'm working in a library in a college in Fareham, the nearby town. It was pretty good, but pretty hectic! The first day was so busy, I was waiting an hour doing nothing before I actually started on it. Some of it was pretty boring though, like having to remove books off the system and then rip the barcodes off...yeah, that was exciting. But the people there are lovely, and I'll get used to it in two weeks.

Hopefully.

~Love Leonidas

P.S. Yeah, forgot the Saturday update again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comment form beckons. I will love you forever if you let me know what you think of this post! You may even get a cookie. Not a real one, but... okay, you get a cyber-huggle. You get something!

...Pretty please <3.

Total Pageviews